[LEADERHEAD] Topsecret's Leaderhead Thread

This is fantastic! And a quick turnaround too.

Yeah, LH's seem like an incredible amount of work, even for something as *simple* as
re-skinning. (I won't mention how long my attempt took me...:cry:)

I am really grateful for this upgrade. Thank you very much topsecret :goodjob:

@MalayanGamer
Here's a version of Chiang. I'm not completely satisfied; there's more to improve, but it would take massive amounts of time. I've spent about three hours on this, so take it for what it's worth. I'm not the greatest. :D Feel free to reskin. Also, the hat gave me a bit of trouble but I would have to find a new mesh, etc. so I just put it up so you have something at least. :)

Huge credits to Zeta Nexus and tantanmen for getting me this far. :thumbsup:

Pretty good, altough my concern is is that hat still more like Kolchak. I think Charles De gaulle hat recoloured would be better.

Pretty good, altough my concern is is that hat still more like Kolchak. I think Charles De gaulle hat recoloured would be better.
I'm busy the rest of the week but I will see what I can do at some point.

And @Zeta Nexus I won't forget your leaders. :)

Chiang.JPG

Here you go. If you think the band around his head should be re-textured, should be pretty easy in GIMP to fix it. Those buttons are 3D on his hat - I added them. :)

Hope this works for you.

Attachments

• Chiang Kai-shek.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 71
Hey uhh... @topsecret . if you aren't busy, can you please make a Charles III of Spain Leaderhead?

And also use William of Orange animation and model.
I can't make any promises right now. Zeta Nexus gets my next batch of free time since he asked ages ago. :) Sorry.

I hope so. Next week is unlikely because I am still doing classes for my Master's. Next month, perhaps. :)

@MalayanGamer
Seeing how "leader hungry" you are: Did you ever consider learning how to make leader heads? I'm just saying because you seem to need so many and maybe it would be faster learning and doing it yourself than waiting for others. :)
Spoiler :
...and once you can make leaders too, we can make requests to you as well :mwaha::D:lol:

@MalayanGamer
Seeing how "leader hungry" you are: Did you ever consider learning how to make leader heads? I'm just saying because you seem to need so many and maybe it would be faster learning and doing it yourself than waiting for others. :)
Spoiler :
...and once you can make leaders too, we can make requests to you as well :mwaha::D:lol:

Thanks. But most of the Tutorials to make a Civ4 Leaderheads are using and old version of blender. I'm using a newer version.

It's okay. Actually I had a request for not ONE but TWO leaders but they are not urgent at all.
Do them when you have time to do both. Do them when you have both the time and the mood to do them. When you feel like enjoying to create them. They can wait for now.
... Just don't take any other requests before me :lol:

What leaders do you request for?

Thanks. But most of the Tutorials to make a Civ4 Leaderheads are using and old version of blender. I'm using a newer version.
You only need the old version to import and export. Otherwise just save the import as a blend and open in the new version.

The old version works just fine though honestly.

What leaders do you request for?
Two fictional characters from C&C:
Yuri from Red Alert 2 and Kane from Tiberium universe. I'd like to have some late game futuristic civs :)

Top Bottom