Trading for faith

ludocast

Chieftain
Hi,

Does trading for wine/incense count as source, and give me faith when i have the Goddess of Festivals pantheon?

No, it only adds +1 faith to tiles with that resource.

Thanks!

One more:

As I already have wine. Is there any benefit to trading for more?
Generally, is there any benefit to trade for any resource i already have? Friendship? Happiness? etc.

Thanks again.

Well, the only situation I could think of is if you've got 2 trading partners, 1 of them has a luxury resource that you want, but doesn't need and of the resources that you've got multiple copies of. You could trade one of your additional copies to the other trading partner to get another copy of "your" luxury and then trade your original copy to the other AI. You'd end up with +4 happiness, some diplomacy bonuses from trading but you'd also lock another of your luxuries in the process.

Aside from that really rare scenario I can't really thing of any scenario where it would be useful.

Thanks!

One more:

As I already have wine. Is there any benefit to trading for more?
Generally, is there any benefit to trade for any resource i already have? Friendship? Happiness? etc.

Thanks again.

There's no benefit for keeping 2 of a luxury. Extras should be traded for something else (gold or other luxury you don't have).

Top Bottom