Triangular Tempest: China vs Greece vs Russia

nukehumvee

Warlord
It happened one Ancient night. Catherine contacted Wu Zetian, and asked her to join in an alliance against Alexander. With some consideration, and since some of her troops are out exploring, Wu Zetian replied that she would prepare in 10 turns.

10 turns later, most of Wu Zetian's archers were closing in on Athens. A few warriors from Almaty, a close ally of China, were already stationed right in front of Athens' doorsteps. The Chinese archers then began bombarding Athens.

Athens' defence were mostly directed against the Kazakh troops, since the warriors would be more likely to capture the city. However with the support from the archers, the warriors held on.

All this until...

Suddenly, Wu Zetian received a denounciation from Catherine.

Wu Zetian could only feel betrayed by Catherine. As soon as Alexander proposed peace, she immediately accepted it and in turn formed a Secrecy Pact against Catherine.

By the time Catherine looked out of the Hermitage, only to see hordes of Chinese archers, warriors and horsemen, and an angry empress saying: "You will never disturb me again. Go to Hell!", it was all too late. With tactical might and carefully-planned attrition, Moscow eventually fell to the Chinese.

"We have been defeated. This makes me your captive. I suppose there are worse fates." Catherine said to Wu Zetian, regretfully, before being dispatched to prison.

Don't really know how to take one, so I'm sorry to say I've disappoint you with no shots.
BTW how do I take screenshots?

Ctrl-Print Scrn

Then paste them into paint or a similar program, save as a jpeg and then add them as an attachment to your post using the "go advanced" options.

Ctrl-Print Scrn

Then paste them into paint or a similar program, save as a jpeg and then add them as an attachment to your post using the "go advanced" options.

I take a screenshot (using the mac version), put in the pictures file, attach to a post, and put elsewhere in the post as an image.

Thanks for the suggestions.
By the way here's another story:

Triangular Tempest 2: Tomyam, Goulash and Extreme Karma

(bear in mind I played this before I know about the screenshot thing, so I'm sorry again for no pics.

By 1300, Montezuma's Aztec Republic had been conquered by the United States led by Washington. This would mean Ramkhamhaeng had only one partner left in the Americas.
Siam had grown to a large country: It had expanded to cover all of Southeast Asia, and soon Australia was under Siamese rule.
While running north up the Sahara desert, Siamese scouts encountered a group of archers. However, these archers use bows longer than the usual. The English longbowmen saw the scouts and informed their queen, Elizabeth. Elizabeth sent a hello to Ramkhamhaeng.
Later, Harun al-Rashid, leader of Arabia, one of Siam's business partner, warned that Elizabeth was a danger. Although Ramkhamhaeng didn't believe it at first, he kept it in mind should she actually do something... Something dangerous. Or stupid.
And as expected, the act of stupidity came. Elizabeth's confusion between Siamese people and Barbarians cleared the mist. As soon as Arabia waged war on England, Siam joined on the Arabian side. While the war was mostly fought by the Arabs (the Siamese army are more to homeland defence than to continental conquest), the Siamese Elephant Cavalry Division dealt the final blow by capturing London.

Top Bottom