Trying to add a tab to the Bug Mod Options screen

LoneTraveller

Warlord
Hi,

I'm merging the "Merged Mod source 1.10" that contains Bug and RevDCM with Asio3x's BTS WW2 mod. My problem is that RevDCM is included in the source code and implimented but I can't find a way to add a tab that would be named "RevDCM" to the Bug Mod Options screen. As for the contents of the tab, my idea was to "steal" the RevDCMOptionsTab.py from RoM and place it in the Assets/Python/Bug/Tabs/ folder and add the name of the object to "whatEver" file.

I thought that I might be able to find somewhere a list of declarations of BugOptionsTab object but my Win 7 file search says that none exist.

Please help.

Thank you for your time

Merged mod does not use RevDCM.

LoR is pretty close to a "Merged Mod" with RevDCM (it was based on WolfRevolution, a merge of the Wolfshanze mod and RevDCM), you should try it before going through the hassle of reinventing the wheel.

Also RevDCMOptionsTab.py is from RevDCM, not RoM, RoM just uses it as it is built around a RevDCM core.

In case you need to do this eventually, you specify which tabs show up on the options screen in init.xml. Look for <screen and <tab at the bottom of the file.

Top Bottom