Tupi units pack RELOAD

I'm redoing my first unit pack, these are the new artworks, different of the original ones. The link to download all them is http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=99178&page=1&pp=20 :)
These units were in some mods mine and will be in the Brazilian Mod (states and regions of Brazil as real civis)

Tamoio
The Tamoio warriors know their territory better then the Portuguese or other enemies, so they can move faster and surprise them. They use archers, blades and small canoes (pirogas) that move quickly in the rivers. Portugal used powder arms against Cacique Cunhambebe forces in "Guerra dos Tamoios" or "Tamoio War" and was defeated in starting battles, demonstrating the power of Tamoio archers.

Icon

Attack

Death

Victory

Forify

Run

Zarabataneiro:
Zarabatananeiros are Tupi warriors that use the Zarabatana, a weapon made of bamboo used to fire poison darts at the enemy. Silent and deadly...

Icon

Attack

Death

Victory

Forify

Run

Guayacuru
Guayacuru is the Horseman of the Tupi civilization (natives from coast of present Brazil). It is the name of a tribe that uses horse to fight.

Icon

Attacking

Fortify

Death

Running

victory

Piroga
Piroga is the boat of many Brazilian Natives Tribes, it moves faster in the rivers and do not has advanced system of attack or defese. A Piroga could be used for many natives once and move faster than European boats.

Icon

Attack

Death

Run

Ka'amondosara
Ka'amondosara is the Musketman of the Tupi civilization (natives from coast of present Brazil). The natvies that uses this kind of powder weapon were recruted by the Portuguese army in the Colonial Times to defend their settlers of native invasors.

Icon

Victory

Run

Death

Attack

Fortify

Just so I'm clear, this thread is where you'll post the downloads of all the updated units, whereas the link you posted at the top of this thread is where one can download all the old versions of these units?

Mithadan said:
Just so I'm clear, this thread is where you'll post the downloads of all the updated units, whereas the link you posted at the top of this thread is where one can download all the old versions of these units?

nope, this thread shows the new animations and the link of the first post shows all the links to download these units. in this link of the 1st post u also find some old units, when I re-do them I post the new artworks here and there :)

Oh, okay. .

Straczynski said:
Hm... Sorry to say this, but the Ka'amondosara and the Pokababá should have more normal guns, something like a 18th century rifle, instead of the medieval musket... The Ka'amondosara where used by the Portuguese army as far as 1820...!

I thought they were from XVI or early XVII... but the untis are not wrong, cos in Guerra dos Tamoios they have used these types of weapons (learned with French and Portugueses)

Top Bottom