Turn 142 - 260AD

Ankka

Deity
Ok, some screenies.

Brazilian front: no new immos in sight, and none of the 5 either.

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_dmz.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_dmz.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 255
Here's the Western landing zone...

The Brazilian ship is still there. We can kill it now with a little luck.

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_ferrania.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_ferrania.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 275
Mainland. An MDI and a horse were built this turn. MDI in Fanatazuma and horse in Magnopolii.

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_fanatika.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_fanatika.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 234
Hmmm... where did those jungle immortals go? Let's hope the RNG is good to us and let's all of them be killed by jungle disease...

My bet is on the jungle point or going that way. A horse unit next to the point city (East Point?) should recon N, determine if the immos are there (and the current galley positions), and drop back. We should also consider a galley recon E and back to make sure the Brazucan galleys aren't sneaking around to our mainland using their 4 move and sea ability. Can't tell if that is possible using this graphic set and image size, sorry if these are stupid suggestions. ;)

I will be playing this in an hour or two at max. Still no-one online. I'll wait until 19GMT at max.

Playing now with rcoutme

no immos in sight here

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_c3bship.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_c3bship.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 236
troops in EP before loading

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_eptroops.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_eptroops.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 264
Proposed road system:

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_c3bship.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_c3bship.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 235
Ok some ships and names for provo

the unnamed one is Pará. I didn't get them into the same pic...

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_c3bblockade.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_c3bblockade.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 300
We killed 2 floating pieces of wood South of Natal. The sailors were fed to our Royal sharks. No damage taken.

gah I can't send a battlelog with C3B ship names as I forgot to take their names.

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_victory_boats.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_victory_boats.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 226
here's a nica panorama on the mainland

BTW now as we're talking I remembered that I will be away 24th to sunday... 28th. So I won't be able to play then.

And I'm not very enthusiastic about playing the save either... 1,5h is quite a lot of time to spend on one turn... Now I get the idea why akots quit the job. :)

Attachments

• isdg2_260ad_panorama.jpg
    isdg2_260ad_panorama.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 234
I guess you'd better pass the email password along to someone else, just in case the turn comes in. We have 1,5 hour turns in the single player DG too, but later in the game when we have 50+ workers and 80+ tanks to move around. ;)

Were units loaded in the galleys and then left on board? I thought we were loading in the city and then unloading at an intermediate destination. IIRC there should have been movement left and then there would be no danger of losing them to naval action, at least this turn. Pay me no mind if this wasn't the plan -- just a concerned citizen checking in. :cool:

DaveShack said:
I guess you'd better pass the email password along to someone else, just in case the turn comes in. ...

It is not a good idea IMHO. The turn comes in and the turn waits for Rik to return.

We avenged our Sao Luis scout being sunk by trebuchets and Esprito Santo.
Obviously Esprito Santo was not "blessed" by the allmighty RNG Gods. So much for mixing IRL religion and Civ religion LOL :D Parana was nice to sink to, A pirhana like name should not survive by default.

Anyways, I will upgrade Military Intel. We are now 7-1 to Brazuca in victories vs. losses.

DaveShack said:
Were units loaded in the galleys and then left on board? I thought we were loading in the city and then unloading at an intermediate destination. IIRC there should have been movement left and then there would be no danger of losing them to naval action, at least this turn. Pay me no mind if this wasn't the plan -- just a concerned citizen checking in. :cool:
All the veteran ships are empty, only the reg galleys on the bottom of the defence line are loaded.

Top Bottom