UK CFC Meet 2010

Are you interested in coming?

• Total voters
Let me know what date and I'll work on it. Give me a few months. :D

I'm interested, but my ability to casually travel to London is severely impaired by the fact I have no money (though that might change in a few months).

I'm interested, but my ability to casually travel to London is severely impaired by the fact I have no money (though that might change in a few months).

What? Do you have a major heist in the works? Because you might want to give yourself a few months to lay low while the heat cools down.

TF, we have the discussion every time, but its simply the easiest place for everyone to get to :/

TF, we have the discussion every time, but its simply the easiest place for everyone to get to :/
I suppose it probably is, to be hones. I was just being snarky. After all, we're British, aren't we? :p

It's too bad there is not a US one. :(

What? Do you have a major heist in the works? Because you might want to give yourself a few months to lay low while the heat cools down.

I'm actually aiming at getting a particular 'proper' job, which is a big deal for me, believe me!

BTW in the last CFC meets, I assume some of you stayed the night in London, any advice on that? My experience of travelling on my own is very limited... Just a couple of train journeys across the pennines between my former uni and home.

BTW in the last CFC meets, I assume some of you stayed the night in London, any advice on that? My experience of travelling on my own is very limited... Just a couple of train journeys across the pennines between my former uni and home.

The first time I had a friend's house to crash at (and I might again this year, which is another reason I'm hoping for a later-date meetup). The second was at a travelodge, but then I had the money to spend. This time I would be hoping to sleep on someone's sofa, or at the very least share the cost of a room?

Depends when it is but I've got my student house down here currently and if i go will have a house next year which people can probably crash in. If it's in the week and a half i actually have free in July then there would even be spare beds!

Thread should say London CFC meet rather than UK CFC meet.

How about a meet up in Manchester (spits)?

Thread should say London CFC meet rather than UK CFC meet.

How about a meet up in Manchester (spits)?

I suggested that numerous times when i was there but it was only ever PoL that wanted to go and he decided in the end that nowhere was as good as Leigh so it never happened.

Fact is, Manchester is more central, is a lot cheaper, and the talent is more amicable.

Fact is, Manchester is more central, is a lot cheaper, and the talent is more amicable.

I'm not sure how likely it is that 'cfc on tour' is gonna turn into 'lads on tour' though. I'm always looking for an excuse to go back to Manchester however!

I'm rubbish at attracting talent but at least they look more available :lol:

I'm rubbish at attracting talent but at least they look more available :lol:

Well if that's the mantra we should be heading out in Newcastle. I'd never seen skirts that only covered someones belly button until I went out there!

Top Bottom