UKNES3 Reloaded - Forged in the Flames of War...

Jason: got no orders from Morocco this turn, so created a fleet with armies onboard so they could aid their allies next turn if they wished...

Not sure if he's on holiday or something...

Nemesis

To Swedish King
From Great Britain:

Your best choice is to surrender. You cannot withstand the might of the British and Russian empires. You are now in a disadvantaged spot and our navy is at your doorstep in which your barracks in Sweden will be ours in no time and after that you will no longer be able to scurry your troops onto the field. ;) Surrender now.

I will take Libya, thanks UK. I take it I am at war with Italy?

RoddyVR (3:42:17 PM): hey man. hope you're not too pissed at me for attacking germany and getting others to attack it too. i know the way i started the war was evil (selling you a province and then accusing you of attacking it), but you gotta understand, i was laughing on the floor when i came up with that plan, and i just couldnt let it pass up. and once i did that i knew you wouldnt let me just walk away from the war, so i had to keep at it till its current conclusion.

RoddyVR (3:44:24 PM): before they would have joined your side of the war and tooken chunks of my lands

RoddyVR (3:44:41 PM):
because your side of the war was the "right" one, but i made it look like mine was

I present Article A. Roddy is a Wookie living among Ewoks. Now ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Don't trust Roddy to sell you land, because he will turn it around for a nice old war and blame it on you :).

blackheart said:
I present Article A. Roddy is a Wookie living among Ewoks. Now ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!! Don't trust Roddy to sell you land, because he will turn it around for a nice old war and blame it on you :).
oh, come on man. i could have understood this kind of bull when you were still fighting the war, but AFTER??
i mean that's just mean. during the war it would have been slighly underhanded, but still understandable. now its just plain mud slinging.

and with you taking lybia (glad you decided to stay in the game btw) we could have been allies or something, but with this kind of bull starting from the getgo.....

ah well. i assume most reasonable people will ignore the wounded pride rantings of a bad looser.

for those that dont know, "one happy smurf1" is Blackheart's AIM name.

RoddyVR: HEY! i appologize for taking your nation out of the game and you respond by changing what i said and posting it on the thread? it wont work anyway. my allies have no reason to distrust me, and my enemies, well, i dont expect them to trust me.
One Happy Smurf1: eh we will see ill turn them against ya
One Happy Smurf1: ill turn them against ya

i wont post any more of these copy/pastes. as can be seen from your post they are easily editable, and completely unprovable. i could make you say that your dog ate your homework, but it wouldnt make any difference.
One Happy Smurf1: my dog ate my homework!
see?

Crap, forgot my orders. UK, I guess I'll quit this, as you seem to have plans for Morocco anyway judging by how you NPC'ed them. ;)

WarlordMatt said:
Crap, forgot my orders. UK, I guess I'll quit this, as you seem to have plans for Morocco anyway judging by how you NPC'ed them. ;)

Comeon matt, its not as easy to NPC a country in a board game as it is in a story game. you were warned this in the beginning of the game.

Whatever UK did, he did it to the best of what he could concieve you would do.

WarlordMatt said:
AH!!!!
what the?

you forget to send orders, UK is forced to have to decide what to do with your nation (doubt you'd have been happy if he left it sitting doing nothing), and you quit because "he's got plans"?

man, take up the reigns of your nation, figure out what you want to do with it and send orders. dont just give up cause you think UK wants your nation or something.
no mod of these types of games ever wants to control one of the nations cause a player quit. he HAS to control it if someone doesnt send orders. but immagine if you quit now, and then jason gets sick or something, cant send orders. does that mean UK have to do orders for both nations?
could be fun for him fighting himself i guess, but seriously.......

take up your nation and do the orders. dont just bail on the game cause you forgot about it for a turn.

EDIT:
in addition to that... you (and egypt) joining caused UK to have to expand the map, and then Finmaster almost abandoned the game cause of it (and ended up abandoning it later), so now you quiting is realy unconsiderate.

lol you'd better not quit! I just moved so that you can help your allies if you wish - if you don't want to, you can simply land back in your provinces or disband your armies.

I have no plans for them as an NPC lol - their armies would just stay there, I was leaving it to you to decide lol.

Nemesis

From Sweden
To Britain
We will not surrender! Why do you wish to destroy us when there are three open territories to claim abroad? We shall hold out until you give up.

Oh dear... Bloody Austrians if it wasnt for them i'd be ok... maybe... Well then time to... do something....

Jason The King said:
To Morocco
From France

We ask you politely why there is a fleet of warships heading toward Iberia?

Spain would also like to know where those ships are heading..... wait a minute

:lol: @ jason for making like he's france.
:lol: @ everyone else, including me, for not noticing it
:lol: @ emu, funny post

dam it. sent orders. but the browser gave me a wierd error as it was sending the PM, so UK could you confirm that you got it? or should i send it again?

Received.

Got about two or three orders so far :rolleyes:

Nemesis

Right, now up to five orders. I will update probably tomorrow night, regardless of how many I have in by then.

Nemesis

Top Bottom