UKNESIV - Global Destiny

I'm afraid to take a nation it MUST be ground units, helicopters and planes can kill lots of stuff and even attack buildings, but they can't take over land cause they don't have the manpower.

And Jason, you don't even have to say "Move such and such unit to there", you just change it's location(must be a valid move, and I'll be watching lol), and it's orders if you want to.

Oh, and questions are fine here, just like to see some roleplaying begin lol, cause you can make United Nations, send peacekeepers, do anything like that, it's your(the players) NES lol.

Nemesis

Ok, so its every turn you can change it right?

United States of America,

I suggest we strengthen our friendship! Perhaps we can sign an MPP for both of our nations to prosper under peace. I must inform you, though, that if I don't merge Ireland peacefully I will militarily.

- Jason Williams

To Brittain (jason thats you right?)
From US (RoddyVR)

We will gladly sign an MPP with the great people of the Brittain.
I couldnt care less how you get Ireland to join you. Thats your business. i do have to warn you though that i will NOT consider the MPP activated when either of us attacks a peacefull (non player) country.

Yes, you can change it every turn.

And don't expect Ireland to reply, neutral nations don't do diplomacy(they prefer their own company, and will never join a nation because of a threat).

Nemesis

Right, I've now made it that player nations(only the name of the country) link to the thread of that nation, and the names of the players go straight to a new PM to them.

This should make life a bit easier.

Nemesis

so, what are the UU's? or atleast whats mine ;) :D

I am Prime Minister Robert McGee

Crap, good point Roddy.

UUs will be up in five minutes.

Nemesis

Demetrias: Don't forget to say of Australia lol.

AnarchyRulz: Don't forget to make your thread as soon as you can.

UNIQUE UNITS

America - Supercarrier
Replaces the aircraft carrier. Costs only 20 credits, and carries 5 wings instead of 3.

Britain - SAS Regiment
Replaces the special forces division. Because one SAS regiment can do the same as one special forces division, it costs only 7 credits. Due to its smaller size, it only counts as half a division for transport purposes.

Australia - Vanguard Submarine
Replaces nuclear submarine, amd carries one more ICBM and costs only 12 credits.

Syria - Fanatic
Costs 3 credits. Is basically a suicide bomber, which can attack enemy units and often take out at least one with its explosion, which kills it. Can also attack factories like special forces can, but attacks it suicidally.

Russia - T-80 Division
Replaces the Armoured Division. Is exactly the same, but is better in defence that the Armoured Division. Costs just 5 credits.

"whoooo UberNES is soooo complicated. how will we ever understand it."

Good lord this is worse.

I'll take the VIrgin Islands, was born there.

Pres. Schnider goes to make the thread.

Cool units, now I wish I were america though... Could have sworn Britain would have a special naval ship or something. Oh well, I guess the SAS will help balance my potentially small army.

United States,

Glad to see you still have faith in the Anglo-American (??) pact. I agree, too, that a attack against a nuetral nation for no reason shall not activate the MPP. Meaning intervention in Ireland is not required. I shall see you in the sea!

-Prime Minister Williams

To Syria

I will support you diplomatically in any case involving hostile middle east nations. I go forward for a peace in the middle east.

-Prime Minister Williams of England

Nem: Is it too late to switch my buy to mechanized infantry?

Poland,

As a European companion, I of course consider your people as friends. Shall we affirm this by a NAP agreement?

-Prime Minister of England

I would like to join as Turkey please.

This all seems very complicated but I think it is a massive step in the right direction, it is deffinantly different. :goodjob:

I'll try and get a thread for my nation opened at some point today.

Eek. I guess I'd best start preparing to be squished ;). Lots and lots of fanatics...

The first turn ends at midnight tonight(GMT), which is in 10 hours time.

Until that time, you may change and edit orders for this turn.

The only orders you cannot edit or change are those that are for past turns, or the combat has already been resolved for(you can't say "damn my infantry lost, I instead spend the money I spent on them on armour and send that in instead").

Combat is usually resolved around the time of the turn change, although if I have time I might sometimes resolve it during the day.

Going to check out the new threads now, and update the list.

Also, I am considering whether or not to have two unique units each, but this will result in some unit sharing(most Muslim nations may end up sharing the Fanatic anyway).

Nemesis

PS: Toasty, the Fanatic isn't that strong. It's a powerful unit for destroying those which cost more than it, but it still costs you money if it succeeds or fails. It can't really attack aeroplanes or sea units, so it's restricted to ground combat.

PPS: Jason, Britain is still powerful at sea in comparison to most other nations, but it is nowhere near as powerful as the USA nowadays, and to be honest a few good ships are about all we have. The SAS is our premier unit, the best thing in the British Army. Oh, and I've realised I forgot one of the SAS's abilities, so see the updated list.

Top Bottom