UN Rep Runoff

Who do you want to be the Team Innovia UN Rep?

• Bengeance

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Theoden

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This election is very close. Hopefully some of those who signed up too late for the last poll will vote this time so we can get a conclusion :)

Uhm... I don't know either of you two. What are your platforms, your agendas, your illicit connections with other nations that can give us the upper hand...? >_>
Theoden posted his already, so I may just vote for him.

Veera Anlai said:
your agendas?
The official agenda or the hidden agenda :p The official one is in the other election thread.

Veera Anlai said:
your illicit connections with other nations that can give us the upper hand...? >_>
Well, a lot of my civ3 MDTG teammates are spread out on the other teams :mischief:

I can boast of no long standing connections to other teams, but since the office is just for the person from our team that will place votes as determined by the team and posting official comments I'm not sure that such connections are a prerequisite.

For qualifications all I can say is that I check up on the boards just about everyday and should not experience prolonged absenses from posting opportunities.

Here is the description of what the post is for.

For those not in the Civ3 MTDG, this is how things work with regards to the public forum: each team elections a "UN Rep", who is in charge of voting in official polls for their team (i.e. All later polls in this forum, for example for determining the Map Type, or Difficulty Level, will be done on a one vote per team basis. Your UN Rep will cast your team's vote after discussion and concensus in the private forum).

Bengeance said:
I can boast of no long standing connections to other teams, but since the office is just for the person from our team that will place votes as determined by the team and posting official comments I'm not sure that such connections are a prerequisite.
I don't think it's neccesary either - I was just kindly answering the questions put out for debate :)

Bengeance said:
For qualifications all I can say is that I check up on the boards just about everyday and should not experience prolonged absenses from posting opportunities.
I agree that the UN rep should check the team forum at least daily - and I also won't have any troubles doing so.

Thank you Bengeance, and you have been a worthy opponent too.

I'll now start carrying out the duties of the UN rep.

Top Bottom