Unable to load texture

Quijada

Chieftain
Before registering just to ask for a solution to this problem, I've found multiple threads regarding this. In those threads, it seems to be that the issue is that Civ5 was installed in another drive and the autoinstaller installed EUI in the main drive, so the solution was just to move a certain folder into the correct directory. In my case, however, Civ5 is already installed in my main drive, so the autoinstaller did install EUI in the correct drive; thus, the solutions that those threads had wouldn't work for me since I had nothing to move.

Since I didn't know what to do, I just searched through the EUI folder to try solving the problem myself. That resulted in nothing, so I tried searching through the other folders. Lo and behold, I found the missing texture in the Vox Populi folder. I am led to think that my issue is a Vox Populi problem rather than an EUI problem, or maybe it's both.

What should I do?

The images below are the error pop-ups I get:
issue1.png

issue2.png

These two pop up consecutively when I enter the city screen, and they probably pertain to this:
issue3.png

And the folder where I found the missing texture:
issue4.png

Last edited:
Before anyone asks, I did try to reinstall the mods using the autoinstaller, but it didn't work.

Make sure you have all the civ DLC installed, as the game will look for textures from them.

Manually delete the cache folder and the mod folder yourself, then install mod. This fixes issues like this 90% for me.

I once had an issue like this and regardless of what I did nothing would fix it, so I uninstalled the game, deleted all the left over game files, reinstalled game, then the mod, and it worked fine.

Make sure you have all the civ DLC installed, as the game will look for textures from them.

Manually delete the cache folder and the mod folder yourself, then install mod. This fixes issues like this 90% for me.

I once had an issue like this and regardless of what I did nothing would fix it, so I uninstalled the game, deleted all the left over game files, reinstalled game, then the mod, and it worked fine.
Aight, I've just done this but I won't be able to tell for sure since I accidentally deleted my save file. I thought Steam Cloud had my back but apparently not. :') I'll just create a new game that starts in the era that archeology is in and I'll give an update.

Looks like your advice did the trick. Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom