ArchyDarky

Warlord
I'm running:
BNW & G&K
vox populi ( CP version 88)
rise to power v 19
cultural diversity v 6
custom advanced setup v 5.

Everything looks and works as intended. I can found pantheon and see civ entries about religion etc. Once I get a great prophet I can't establish a religion. I don't have the button popping up on the unit. I'm controlling all civs in game so it's not an issue of max religions already established. Anybody got any idea how I can fix that button not showing up on the unit ui?

Thank you. I'll try to drop that one and then cultural diversity and see if that works. Custom advanced and vox populi are the big bananas I want to keep though.
VP is high in potassium.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 161
Your version of Rise to Power is out of date.

The newest version is JFDLC.exe which includes all mods, but there are somethings that are not include which he is working on. You will have to download the soundtracks for CulDiv separately.

JFDLC is really only compatibility with the Community Patch. JFD has said from now on you are on your own (means that you play at your own risk with other mods) if you use other mods like the full Vox Populi. If you want to know where he said this, it is in his Discord channel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom