Unit Art folders not in the Units folder

Ninja Flick

Casual Civver
I'm creating a fantasy mod and was hoping to use some of the FFH units for it, but I've run into a problem (hence posting here in this folder). Many of the unit art files seem to be missing from the Units folder. For example, the adventurer...

Art/Units/Civs/Grigori/Adventurer/

This folder (and its content) doesn't exist, even though the unit XML points to it. The Grigori folder is there, but it only has folders for Adept, Archmage and Mage.

Can someone please help me out? I've installed the mod twice to make sure it wasn't a bad install, but I can't even play the mod because I'm on a Mac. Could this perhaps be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated. And please let me know if I should be posting this somewhere else. Thanks.

I think I may have partially solved this myself. I had to unpack the FPK files to get the rest of the unit art.

The problem now is that the while the units look right, the animation seems to be incomplete. But that might just be my inexperience as a modder. I'll post a new question to the modders forum if I can't figure it out.

Top Bottom