Unit Model help request: Chop the heads off the attached units.

Tarquelne

Follower of Tytalus
I'd like the heads removed (or shrunk to invisibility) from the 8 unit .nifs in the attached file. They're supposed to look headless and I'm hoping some kind soul with the right software, skill, and a slightly morbid disposition would be kind enough to, err, "fix" the models for me.

Thanks!

Attachments

• tootall.zip
    273.6 KB · Views: 62
I'd like the heads removed (or shrunk to invisibility) from the 8 unit .nifs in the attached file. They're supposed to look headless and I'm hoping some kind soul with the right software, skill, and a slightly morbid disposition would be kind enough to, err, "fix" the models for me.

Thanks!

Managed to chop a few, but the rest didn't want to open with SceneViewer - not sure of the reason. I've only ever dabbled in NIF editing really though, so there may be someone with more of a clue (and a graphics card that co-operates with SceneViewer better than mine does) who can help do the others.

Pikeman, Warrior and Gladearcher attached.

Attachments

• tootall.zip
    87.4 KB · Views: 66
Thanks! This set me on the right track - I'd had no idea you could edit units in Sceneviewer. But I just edited the warrior.nifs and tried it out in game: A unit bought the "Headless" promotion lost its head. :)
EDIT: All done. Thanks for the units you did, Vehem.

Thanks! This set me on the right track - I'd had no idea you could edit units in Sceneviewer. But I just edited the warrior.nifs and tried it out in game: A unit bought the "Headless" promotion lost its head. :)
EDIT: All done. Thanks for the units you did, Vehem.

No problem - wish I could have done the others, but Sceneviewer doesn't work at all on my main machine (new ATI card) and is very unstable on the other machine (older ATI card).

Top Bottom