Unit Naming Precedence

Wrecker014

Chieftain
I am currently attempting to utilize the unit naming feature of the BUG mod within Caveman2Cosmos, and I'm wondering if there's a particular precedence when it comes to naming, as many, many units in Caveman2Cosmos belong to multiple groups.

EDIT: Seems to go for whatever group comes first.

Last edited:
In response to your query, it's probably a good thing to contact the makers of the C2C mod. They have modified things substantially, and I believe that they have also modified BUG to a certain degree.

That being said, I can't really answer your question as I didn't write the code for the unit naming. :(

In response to your query, it's probably a good thing to contact the makers of the C2C mod. They have modified things substantially, and I believe that they have also modified BUG to a certain degree.

That being said, I can't really answer your question as I didn't write the code for the unit naming. :(

Actually in my own modding I figured it out. All units have a specific class they belong to in the first place above all else, the same behaviour from the vanilla game. So that's the one it applies to, nothing else.

Top Bottom