*** Unit Request Thread #2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted that civ3 samurai, with some modifications, would be an excellent Jedi Knight, much better that this in Galactic Battlegrounds. I tried to make it myself, but my programs don't make flics that work on civ3. Can someone a) (More preferably) Tell me which program he uses and make functioning units or b) Design that unit?

Speaking of Celtic goodness...

I would like to see a unit for Civ III based off of "Stonehenge" from Ace Combat 04.

A single cannon would be prefered, vs. making a unit with all seven cannons. (this is also required to make the scenario I have in mind)

If anyone is capable, or willing to do this, I would be extremely happy, and also work on a scenario where you play ISAF from AC04 and attempt to defeat Erusia.

All I'll need is this unit, and I should be able to do this scenario ;)

It would be a plus if the 'shock wave' sound effects of Stonehenge was included with the unit, I doubt I'd be able to find, or create something close to the original sound. What I am looking for, is an immobile unit, that has it's default animation, bombard/attack, death, and anything else you would find useful, or give the unit even more eye candy =P

Also, I DID plan on making it have lethal sea/land bombardment, as in Civ III you cannot bombard aircraft, unfortunately. If anyone has a suggestion, on how you could possibly use it with the "Interception/Air Superiority" tab, I would be extremely welcoming to an idea. Otherwise, maybe giving the 'interception' animation nothing would allow the planes to look like they are being shot down? I don't know, like I said, any idea is welcome! LOL

Currently, I have no pics of it---not easy to find I guess. I hope you all know what I mean then, lol, or I hope someone can post a pic they find! =D

Given my total lack of skill in anything to do with artwork, I'm hopeing someone out there can mod some existing artwork for me.

1 ) Single Man / Horse Dragoon Unit of Elsilhe's Dismounted Cavalry
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=45152
- specifically looking for single unit Union Cavalry firing weapon unmounted (more realistic given early Union/CSA cavalry fighting techniques)

2) 3 man Rifleman unit from Kryten's 4 man Rifleman unit
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/MF_Rifleman.zip
- Union divisions (which is what we have been using the 4 man MF unit for) typically only had 3 brigades, it would be nice to represent the division unit with 1 man = 1 brigade

3) 3 man Boer Rifleman unit from Wheel Gator's/Los Krachos's 4 man Boer Rifleman unit
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Boer_MU.zip
- see point #2 (we use Boer Rifleman artwork to represent Springfield /Enfield Rifleman units in the American Civil War)

4) 3 man Infantry unit from Kryten's 4 man Infantry unit
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/MF_Infantry.zip
- see point #2 (we use Infantry to represent the Spencer Rifleman in the American Civil War

I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks
Misfit

hello

i'd need a unit like depicted on the following scan. is someone interested in making it ?

(oopps, one important detail; this unit act as a submarine, powered by magic and used by potent wizards)

Attachments

• shark-ship-web.jpg
    shark-ship-web.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 596
I DESPERATELY need a storm/cloud unit made for me! I have already tried in multiple programs including flicster, paintshop pro, and photodraw and i cannot get it to work! would somebody please make me some animated clouds! the only requirements i set are:

clouds must be dark (like dark gray)
there must be some animation somewhere (preferably rain and/or lightning)

i do not need sounds, just a unit.

PLEASE! help me out! this unit is the only thing holding up my mod!

I have a unit request. I have drawn a sketch for a fantasy unit called Lycontine Cataphract, basically a wolf horseman. (based on this image.)

I want this unit for a mod with a wolf civ (called the Lycontines).
Fidget animation would have the wolf howling.

On the other hand, i would like a cool UN infantry unit.
There is one already in the units forum, but it doesn't seem to have any animation.
Would be cool to have an infantry unit for UN, a Bell heli and an M113 troops carrier, white with a black UN label on them. But i'll live with just the infantry to start with ;)

Aurora spy plane, SCRAM Jet fighter plane, Caterpillar-drive sub, Unmanned Drone plane & submarine drone detachments.

All of these are currently available or under testing.

I have a request for few Dino units for my Jurassic Park Mod. (I need caveman looking leaderheads also?)

Sid forgot to add in the flying dinos. (I am not trying to spell the real name) I am hoping to find additional Dino to make things more interesting. I have a link to meshes but I am not an artist. Thanks if anyone is interested. (It does not fit in with my Sci-fi themed website I know. :lol: )

i'm looking for a WW1 US infantry with this hat, maybe you could just mod the one that El Justo has in his Imperialism scenario...that'd be awesome:

Also, I'm looking for a WW1 infantry in khaki, with a hat like this:

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom