Unit Request Thread 3

I know many requests already out, not many creators care, etc, however I'll ask, maybe someone will get interested.
I need few units for my Star Wars mod. There are some available already, but many are not polished up,or mixed style that does not work well together.
I know Star Wars units are not in demand. But if someone decides to help, I'll be sure to give him credit, even create unit, Jedi Knight, with his name and place him in game.. ;) He can even supply his own unit graphic of himself.. :)

i'd offer to help, but i'm not really all that good with bryce yet. the best i can do is this. :(
Spoiler :

i'd offer to help, but i'm not really all that good with bryce yet. the best i can do is this. :(
Spoiler :

Pretty cool :). All that you can do in Bryce ?

Reply to Dumanios

If there is a unit you would like to see made for Civ III, this is the place to request it.

Make sure you have searched thoroughly first, because we now have a lot of units in the database. You may also find the unit library and the unit artists' library helpful, but be aware that these are not complete.

If you request a unit, please bear in mind that making a unit takes a lot of time and skill, and people here do it just for fun. Making a unit for someone else is a big favour. So ask nicely, do not demand, and ideally, provide pictures to spark people's interest.

The previous request thread can be found here.

Really. Then #1 post on this thread is wrong???????

Reply to Dumanios

Really. Then #1 post on this thread is wrong???????

You posted in the wrong thread because this thread is only for units not Leader Heads. I'm not sure if there is a thread like this one for LH's or not.

The terrain stuff is also off topic. But Steph is a Mod so he's allowed. All hail the all powerful Mods :worship:

Moderator Action: Mod can also clean the mess they created. They have the power to handle infraction for Public Discussion of Moderator Action, or in their infinite wisdom and mercy, they can choose not to do so. Especially when there is a slight remote possibility that they were perhaps a little faulty

Okay, I know we just lost two really awesome unit artists, but I would really like to see a camouflaged sniper and/or a sniper team. Vuldacon's updated transparent sniper unit is good for the modern ages, but there is no good unit besides regular riflemen for WWII and cold war snipers. A perfect sniper team could be a CnP of the TOW Infantry spotter combined with the regular sniper unit, and if Gary feels up to making a super-camouflaged rifleman, then we would have a ghillie-suited sniper really easily!

Just asking...

Well, utahjazz said he doesn't have the time, and Wyrm said that he doesn't have the time....so apparently they are both very busy. Too busy to spend hours crafting units. :( But that's life, so let's hope that some more people learn to make units...

While we are on the subject of 113's, how about the current configuration used in Iraq?

Rocking the RPG cage

If anyone knows where I can get my mits on Poser 5 i'd be happy to try and make some of these units. :)
(though they will likely suck)

Top Bottom