Unit suggestions

DionyKH

Chieftain
I have absolutely no idea of how to do this, so bear with me if these ideas are impossible.

Denied Ops:
National units, limited to 5.
Power to reflect the special forces units.
Can attack without declaring war.
Hidden Nationality
Cannot capture cities(But can raze them)

Assassin(To go along with revolution mod)
This is just a bland idea that I have right now, I'm not sure how to balance it, but here goes:

Functions similar to spy, consumes espionage points. Can assassinate a certain civ's leader, forcing them to change their leadership. Failure of their mission would be a hefty(5 points?) diplomacy loss, and a declaration of war from the target civ.

I feel these units would help to reflect a realistic situation where the "hidden" war is waged far more often than the open one.

Assassination mission will be available on next version of RevDCM (they're updating that mod component and "teaching" the AI to handle this new mission type). Though I do not how it will work.

Is the first one possible? Specifically the part about can raze cities but can't capture. Sort of like OCC, but limited to one unit.

Is the first one possible? Specifically the part about can raze cities but can't capture. Sort of like OCC, but limited to one unit.
Probably not possible, you can set in XML so that unit can't conquer cities but this will disable also it's ability to raze the city. Might be possible to adjust it through python but unfortunately I don't know how to do such thing.

Top Bottom