Units!

Canadian Army 1960's Preview.png

Canadian Army 1960's

RCAF Police(AFP) Flight Line Patrol 1960's

Attachments

• RCAF Police Flight Line Patrol.bmp
    12.9 KB · Views: 269
It would be great to see some more modern units in this section!

Here's a challenge to all of you who edit/create Civ 2 Units: "Create a soldier, sailor and airman from your nation, that is historically acurate to the Cold War".

Here are some units I "made" for an abandoned scenario based on DRAW Your Own Story from Forum Games.

They include Splime's army (soldier, truck, tank and plane);
Genghis Khan;
T-80 MBT;
can of spam;
CurtSibling (cheap edit of Captain Nemo's officer);
and a Dalek.

Attachments

• DYOSc2UnitPack.bmp
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,559
BC1871, the units are quite good, I assue the seals designate specific formations?

I've gathered two sheets of assorted Air Units.
I've stressed less common types.
The big stars like the spit, mustang, ext are already well represented.
I haven't had time to adjust the shield positions.
(If I ever gt time I'll re post them)
Most are taken from photographs.

Attachments

• Civ2Air-Sheet2.gif
    Civ2Air-Sheet2.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 508
  • Civ2Air-Sheet1.gif
    Civ2Air-Sheet1.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 547
Some units from a Sherlock Holmes inspired project which I have ceased working on.

Victorian Units.png

1) Dockyard Worker
2) Jack the Ripper
3) Politician

Attachments

• Victorian Units.bmp
    38 KB · Views: 277
Canadian Navy Force Protection:

Formation Guard Force: CFB Halifax
Port Security Section: CFB Esquimalt

Preview:
Port Security&Formation Guard Force Preview.png

Usable File:

Attachments

• Port Security&Formation Guard Force.bmp
    25.6 KB · Views: 211
Great detail! Keep them coming!

Can anyone of you tell me from which scenario these Astronauts are from?

I have them on my harddisk since a very long time, and collected bits and pieces of them from various space scenarios for FW and MGE,
but i am really interested what was the original scenario that used them, for they look quite cool.

Attachments

• Astro.png
    Astro.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 344
Lately, there was some talk in the news and here on cfc ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=475390&page=80 ) about potentially being able to bring FTL travel (such as Warp Drive in Star Trek) closer to reality. Are there any unit graphics around that might use the kind of FTL drive depicted in the pictures; in this case one or two rings surrounding the vessel?

I have a mod for ToT that, although entirely on planetary surfaces, uses FTL for regular travel (transport between map levels), and I was wondering if there were any missile-type unit graphics that might use that ring design?

I assume there are still a number of Space Trek and/or Star Trek vs something else (for example Star Wars) mods around? Should not be hard to make those vessels from Star Trek models.

While I know there's a bulldozer unit icon that is bright yellow and is set to fit the the diagonal perspective format of the tiles, it has an open air cockpit/enclosure. While I do have that in my arsenal of unit graphics, I'm looking for an identical version that has a closed cockpit, represented by windows. I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere in my files, but apparently I don't have it.

Anyone know where I can find the windowed version?

Top Bottom