• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

update messed up mods

gunslinger6792

Warlord
I have noticed since the update my R.E.D pack mod doesn't work. units look like they do in the vanilla game e.g frigates are only shown as one ship when there should be two and my first airplanes are spearmen. has anyone else had this problem?

P.S sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot.

On Steam, I went to my Library > Civ 5 and then to the Workshop and in the R.E.D. Pack mod the author states that the mod has been updated to work post-patch. Instructions on updating and resolving possible issues are in the thread there.

Mods usually have issues as a result of a patch. Not sure what you were expecting.

I just loaded one of my games and a few civilizations switched around. For example, Spain became Inca (with all Spanish city names) and Mongolia became Babylon (with Mongolian city names.) A few like Russia, Rome and China stayed the same. Also, I couldn't spend any money.

I'm done the tech tree anyway, so I might as well move on to one final vanilla game before Gods and Kings rolls out.

Top Bottom