1. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Main site is finally re-opened! We migrated it to a new CMS and gave it a new layout as well.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Downloads database has been migrated and re-opened! Check it out and post in Site Feedback if any issue. We have done URL re-write so that old links will continue to work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new Civ6 theme forum style is now available and it's made the default forum style! Check it out and comment here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have successfully migrated the forum from vBulletin to Xenforo! Please take a look around and report any issue you see in Site Feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Update of units for CivLackey's Combat Calculator

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Utility Programs' started by zagnut, Mar 20, 2004.

1. zagnut

zagnut Monarch

Jan 28, 2002
    Randolph, NJ, USA
    I have always thought CivLackey’s Combat Calculator to be the best, because it floats” in a tiny window above the game. However, after developing it CivLackey disappeared and it has not been updated. As a result, units in PTW and C3C are not included. To see his original thread click here.

I have updated the units in his Combat Calculator so that all of the units through C3C are included. The file at the end of this post contains all of the latest units.

To install it you must replace the civunits.csv file that is in the game folder. The default installation is in C:\Programs\Civ Assistants. Rename the existing civnunits.csv file to something else (such as civunitsold.csv) and then unzip and copy the file I have revised into the Civ Assistants folder. When you start the Combat Calculator all of the new units will be present.