Urban Rivals

Snoopaloop

King
I was wondering if anyone here has ever played the game Urban Rivals. (www.urban-rivals.com) It is a really interesting trading card game, with a good amount of strategy, yet the battles are very simple.

If you used to play and have decided to retire, if you have any nice cards you don't need anymore, I would appreciate you selling them to me immensely. Thank you everyone for listening.

Give the game a try, or come back to it, send me some cards :D

My main problem with the game from when I played it is that the main fun of the game, evolving the cards, doesn't matter since buying the top-level evolution of a card was usually cheaper than buying the first-level so it stopped being really fun for me after I started buying new cards.

Yeah, I can see that point. I always found trying to level my cards up as more of an obstacle to winning games, so I am glad that I have them finished. I wouldn't mind getting any new cards that are already leveled either!

Due to some people's kindness at Poxnora, I was able to trade my fair/mediocre collection there for 3 out of my 4 most wanted cards at Urban Rivals. I am now only missing Vickie Cr and I have all the cards I could have ever hoped for!

Sounds interesting and I like the graphical style, but I'm not into another free2play at this point in time. sorry.

Thanks for checking it out atleast! Sometimes I think it is also best not to get into any tcg's because (if you are like me) you really feel this need to finish collecting certian cards, and the one I want is darn expensive.

I guess I'm lucky I was to old for Pokemon/Yugioh tcg's when they got popular, or I would have been addicted to them...instead just this simple game

Top Bottom