Using the worldbuilder

Zygmunt

Warlord
I saw Dale's manual but i thought i would get a quicker answer here.

There's a few scenarios i would like to do a little bit of modding to but there's a few things i can't figure out such as:

1. Changing a civ's name
2. changing start date and end date
3. Changing what factions can be played as
4. Changing who's at war with who and who's at peace with who
5. Nunber of turns until "Victory"

I found the diplomacy tab but all it seems to do is mod original relations between civs

All I see the worldbuilder able to do is change city ownership, change city buildings and add/delete units. Where am i going wrong with this?

I saw Dale's manual but i thought i would get a quicker answer here.

There's a few scenarios i would like to do a little bit of modding to but there's a few things i can't figure out such as:

1. Changing a civ's name
2. changing start date and end date
3. Changing what factions can be played as
4. Changing who's at war with who and who's at peace with who
5. Nunber of turns until "Victory"

I found the diplomacy tab but all it seems to do is mod original relations between civs

All I see the worldbuilder able to do is change city ownership, change city buildings and add/delete units. Where am i going wrong with this?

For 4, you can use the Diplomacy tab.

1-3, 5 can be changed in the Worldbuilder file. You need to save it, so that it should be saved in My Games/Beyond the Sword/Saves/Worldbuilder

Then find your map file and right click it. Edit it with Notepad. Here you can change things via text. I will find a link that explains the entries.

topsecret, can i direct you here? Greek World for BtS 3.19 | CivFanatics Forums Im loving the mod but the Phonecians it seems don't operate properly. When you play as them and enter the world builder half the known world's cities and units are gone, I assume this would be an issue when playing them, not just for worldbuilder's sake i mean. Could you help me fix it so i can play as them? I took a try at the egyptians man do they need some libraries at least, i haven't researched one techology yet, probably 75 turns into the game. I know at least how to add buildings in the worldbuilder or of course build these libraries in game

Top Bottom