Rhye

's and Fall creator
°for Warlords too
°°for Warlords and vanilla too
**for Warlords and vanilla only

CHANGES
- Harder Portuguese and Dutch UHV
- Easier Incan UHV°°
- AI is afraid of founding more cities if it has already 15, 20 or more (will reduce loading times in industrial and modern eras)°°
- Capitals aren’t traded in congresses anymore°°
- Updated to vanilla 1.71, Warlords 2.13 and BTS 3.03°°
ADJUSTMENTS
- Balanced espionage weight with number of players (no more AI spending 40% on espionage)
- AI should like more to trade cities°°
- Commented an assert
- Less animals around°°
- Adjusted civics star°°
- Civs just back alive are more stable°°
- China less likely to found Christianity°°
- Increased random factor in settlers map weights, to improve variation°°
- Optimized random code°°
- Less chance of sudden AI wars if peace has been signed by a few turns°°
- Deleted duplicate “marshes” entry in the pedia°°
- Updated most of settler and city maps°°
- Cities in “core areas” with culture > 2000 are less likely to be asked in congresses°°
- AI memory recorded for civs that own a city that’s been asked too, not only the one who asks for it°°
- Increased AI memory factor in congresses (because of the fix, see below)°°
- Less AI civs per turn process mercenaries: this way turns are a little faster, especially in Warlords and BTS where it is now scaled to the number of civs°°
- Increased research penalty for giga empires°°
- Fixed Greek random city list°°
- Can make vassal a civ far away if era is Renaissance or more°
- Estimated loading time corrected as per your votes
- Russian text updated**
FIXES
- Fixed a crash (of the epic game)
- Fixed double vassal bug°
- Ancient wonders can’t be built in 600 AD start anymore – this time for real
- “Maya Empire” changed to “Mayan Empire”
- Fixed Russian UP text in Italian and Spanish
- Handicap level retained on civ switch°°
- Fixed a bug that was causing AI memory of your old votes the only factor that matters in their voting°°
- Adjusted Mesopotamian borders for Turkish UHV°
- Conquerors event no longer happens on second contact°°

unlocked WBS are the same from v1.05

With 1.07 Germany is the latest civ that I can select; the others don't appear as selectable.
I also got an instant Dan Quayle starting Ethiopia from 3000 BC unlocked.
I think my cache was already cleared.

Maybe it's a little late to as a small change on the map, but I'm going to ask it anyway:

Rhye, could you remove the jungle from the Miami square, it's a nice place to found a city.
And replace the jungle on the most southern square of Florida by a marsh.

Since this is no longer the Official BtS release, could you just unlock America in the patches? Or is that still not allowed?

I think I'm going to play a Germany game. Thanks for the patch.

Small something for the next patch:

When the Dutch colonize Australia, there cities are named t'Landt Van ...
This should be 't Landt van ... ( 't stands for "het" = "The"). It's a mistake often made by many Dutchspeaking people too.

Also, Landt is old Dutch, modern Dutch gives Land. Same for stadt (Kaapstad in Modern Dutch, old Dutch : Kaepstadt or Kaapstadt)

The Warlords version crushes to desktop when I try to found a city. Every time. Shall I post a save or what?

Althrough I guess that's because that version if for 2.13 patch...

Has the Mercenary button crash been fixed yet?

- AI is afraid of founding more cities if it has already 15, 20 or more (will reduce loading times in industrial and modern eras)°°

So 15 or more or 20 or more? Or it is different for different AI's?

I'm guessing he means the want to found more cities drops exponentially from 15 upwards towards 20 where it becomes highly unlikely afterwards?

I think 15 cities is too small an amount for English Empire, for example... Knowing the Warlords AI, it will waste a half of these 15 cities on useless islands.

I don't think I've ever seen a civ actually reach over 15...and generally with good reason no where to place good territory anymore! AI seems less dumb in BtS...

It still seems for me that 15 cities is too small amount for colonial empires that are supposed to be huge, like the English one. But having said that, I didn't get BTS yet, so...

Can somebody enlighten me as to how I can open this file? (Beware - Mac user trying to cope with Japanese-language PC to play Civ...)

I download the thing, and it goes onto the desktop as a folder that has a big zip around it - clearly a zipped file. But when I click to open/extract it, some kind (what kind I don't know as I can't read it) error message comes up. I haven't had any probelms opening any other zipped files before on the same computer.

Cheers, Luke

I can't remember but is it a .rar file? If so I do not believe there is a winrar for mac, obviously, does g-zip work for mac?

The Warlords version crushes to desktop when I try to found a city. Every time. Shall I post a save or what?

Althrough I guess that's because that version if for 2.13 patch...

Is this true? I have the same problem.

If it is true, could Rhye upload the latest version for warlords (for patch 2.08), pretty please :D

My other mods wont work with the other patch, so I don't want to patch the game.

Please Rhye? :D

uhh rhye why did you change maya to mayan? maya is the correct name for the people, MAYAN is the LANGUAGE they speak. if you're going to do this you might as well change the arabian empire to the arabic empire, or the roman empire to the latin empire. it's just dumb, you see!

the people who wondered why it was maya just didn't know better. it was correct in the first place. please change it back!

Top Bottom