v2.0 ? :)

BenZL43

awkward cat
I wonder

1.8 is for Asia
1.9 is for Europe

Will we have a edition just for Africa?

I think it would be a good idea to implement a southern African civ, preferably representing Zimbabwe and its predecessors/successors (which represents at least 700 years of civilization), would also help stop Ethopia and sometimes Mali from expanding too far south, and it shouldn't grow too powerful considering the natives, terrain and colonials it would have to deal with, and would represent a large part of the world that has no real representation at the moment

Well, don't expect an official answer to that now. One step at a time, what happens after 1.9 depends on what occurs during its development. Actually, IF Europe does include colonialism (that's still a big if), it might even occur that I'm done with adding rebalancing new game features and might consider only graphical or interface changes.

Also, 1.9 doesn't need to be followed by 2.0. I'd like to keep that number for something that deserves it, like a really finalized, polished release. If 1.9 successor just adds some new things like those before it, it'll be called 1.10.

Ah, that's what I wonder. Because v2.0 really sounds like major milestone :)

I wish for a new Nile, though.

Top Bottom