Variable Static Leaderhead

SaibotLieh

Emperor
I've created a leaderhead file set that displays a static image as leaderhead, but the image changes when normally a different animation would be triggered for an animated leaderhead. See below for some in-game images.
Spoiler :

Of course the used static images can be replaced with own stuff.

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17343

I hope these files help people without the skills, ambition and/or time to created 3D art to have some more fun creating their static leaderheads.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Oh, nice addition :).

Now someone will have to take the static leaderheads package and create a semi static package out of it and this here :mischief:.
Well, don't look at me for that. ;) But it's a good idea nonetheless.

Sorry to necro an old mod thread but I'm kind of stumped. I tried switching the leader head mod to Catherine, but whenever I try to load as Catherine her leader head is just a giant blinding red box.

I was hoping someone who has used this mod could take a look at the edited files and see what it is I did wrong?

When I restore to the default settings and pick Louis the XIV it works fine So I'm at a loss.

I'm using Windows 7 currently with beyond the sword, and have tried removing the extra graphic folders for fewer graphics but it did not help.

Attachments

• Variable_Static_Leaderhead.rar
    495 KB · Views: 113
Sorry to necro an old mod thread but I'm kind of stumped. I tried switching the leader head mod to Catherine, but whenever I try to load as Catherine her leader head is just a giant blinding red box.

I was hoping someone who has used this mod could take a look at the edited files and see what it is I did wrong?

When I restore to the default settings and pick Louis the XIV it works fine So I'm at a loss.

I'm using Windows 7 currently with beyond the sword, and have tried removing the extra graphic folders for fewer graphics but it did not help.
You need to rename less of the files, only the ones that are refered to in the xml need to be changed, and only in the folder you are really using (the one without any addition like "no greeting" or "no trade action"). For your example, this naming pattern works:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• var_LH.jpg
    var_LH.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 610
Top Bottom