very disappointed in graphics.

Maybe there will be a mod enchancing/changing the look of terrain. In Civ4 as far as I remember it was called marble mod?

I'm flabbergasted that the game was allowed to ship with those painted on rivers. There must be a reasonable explanation for it. It's nothing to do with budget, can't possibly be due to the game being rushed out - it's a basic piece of design! I'm sure there will be mods out to sort the rivers out but it's ridiculous that there needs to be a mod for this in the first place.

For the record, playing on the highest possible settings with DX11.

...but maybe the top 3~5 city improvements could been seen in the world map view.
Would be a great step forward - some buildings were actually very noticable in Civ4 (e.g. castles, harbours, aqueducts and lighthouses). That's actually extra information you immediately get without going into the city... plus you could get a good idea of how developed a city was by taking a look at the world map only.

Cheers, LT.

to say something positive about the graphics, Mountains are looking awesome and affect the gameplay tremendously

Top Bottom