Very small map-->Europe and Africa

actually, Europe is about 1/3 the size of africa (3.6 million sq. mi. vs. 11.2 million sq. mi.). I think the scale Yoda Power used is fairly accurate.

And I wish I had used that map making utility for my ACW scenario...the map I made was done COMPLETELY by hand, SQUARE BY SQUARE (at least the coast, rivers, and lakes were), using a united states map. I used latitude/longitude to accurately plot each square (using a 160 X 160 map, I evenly made the map as 23N to 47N and 68W to 108W, so each square was .15 longitude and .25 latitude, tedious, but worked), and did the same for the cities, I actually looked up the latitude/longitude for EVERY city on that map. Wow, that was alot of work! Where is this utility?

Yodapower,

do you have any plans to use that map for a colonial empires scenario?
just thought it would be a good idea...

regards,

Raymond

if you mean the one i requestet from LouLong, then the answer is: Yes. Not this one though, its to small.

Hah! Interesting idea for a small map. Good work!

Keep this interesting maps coming Yoda.

Lately I have getting more and more fond of smaller maps to civ. Have a bad tendancy not to complete the big maps.

could you make a 90*115 version of this, including Arabian peninsula?

Ural mountains, volga river, Caspian Sea west coast, persian mountains and Basra gulf will form a natural cut line on the east :)

you may consider Iceland also.

It would be a great map with all available resources on thier correct locations.

Originally posted by QeIebex
could you make a 90*115 version of this, including Arabian peninsula?

Ural mountains, volga river, Caspian Sea west coast, persian mountains and Basra gulf will form a natural cut line on the east :)

you may consider Iceland also.

It would be a great map with all available resources on thier correct locations.
no sorry, i dont have the time.

Top Bottom