victory points

el toro loco

Warlord
i'm playing rise of rome right now. it's says i need 35,000 vp's. i've gotten rid of both romes but am tied w/ another civ w/ 20,000 points at the moment. my question is the breakdown on actual victory points. how much are these statue things, how much for each kill, how much for taking over cities. i tried looking in civiltopia but it says for me to get as many victory points as possible not really explaining where to get them. any help would be appreciated :)

madviking said:
It (i think) says in the the histrograph.

ya, it says how many points i have aquired in each category but it doesn't say how many each category is worth. it shows the accumulated total points for the entire episode. i thought someone might know the exact numbers. i guess i can try to figure it out but i don't have any wonders so i can't figure out that category. just curious if anyone had the exact numbers to make it easy.

el toro loco said:
i'm playing rise of rome right now. it's says i need 35,000 vp's. i've gotten rid of both romes but am tied w/ another civ w/ 20,000 points at the moment. my question is the breakdown on actual victory points. how much are these statue things, how much for each kill, how much for taking over cities. i tried looking in civiltopia but it says for me to get as many victory points as possible not really explaining where to get them. any help would be appreciated :)
For unit kills you get VP the same as the units shields to build I think.

Top Bottom