Victory screenshots

Well, I built a lot more swordsmen (204) than siege machines (130). It's just that I use most of the siege machines for collateral damage and don't get to keep or upgrade them as much as with the horses and swords.
Yes, most my cities have theaters (cheapest building), so it must be at least 71 cities...some of the ones I got from my vassals from votes might not have theaters yet though.

Congratulations AP, such an exciting game I believe, though you definitely got quite bored at some stage. I assume you got Gongsun Du vassalized early (voluntarily of course). Lucky you!! In my game I sent a whole army all the way back to the north. Once I got Meng Huo capitulated, I declared on Gongsun Du.

Liu Bei is unstoppable once he's accumulated enough force and espionage to knock down a capital in 2 moves (i.e. unload troops next to the city and the next move a spy causes the city to revolt). I started the war against Sun Ce in August 210 and by Dec 210 he's left with 2 cities. (Well, I kinda cheated since I captured 2 more cities the turn I won):p

The Swift Minority rapidly became a majority (built like 40 of them). It tailors well with Liu Bei's style of playing which is rapid and surprise attack, and city attack is much better compared to elite riders. Yuan Shao was definitely caught off guard when I veered around after capitulating Gongsun Zan.

Most productive city is Shou Chun (lots of rivers and you can build a watermill with almost all of the tiles if you choose the order of building correctly). Xia Pi is not bad initially. Xu Chang is kinda unproductive since it doesn't grow very quickly without farms north of it due to lack of rivers.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0402.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0402.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Civ4ScreenShot0403.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0403.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 319
With the newest patch (i.e. the one that leaves you with 1 Jizhou crossbow, 1 light cavalry and an undefended Ye). Score was something like 650k.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0011.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 317
Top Bottom