Video Game Quiz v2

PrinceScamp said:
It's Runescape1111

I don't think anyone here has played it if they can't guess it...
Well if they didn't play it maybe they'll remember it from a review or smthing.(like i always do)

If it's not answered in 12 hours or so, i'll give the answer then.

EDIT: btw, in case you ppl didn't figure it out, those 2 are the main characters.

Grohan said:
Drakan!!!11 :d
Well, IT'S ABOUT GOD-DAMN TIME

Those who didn't play it should be ashamed to call themselves gamers (just like those who didn't play Disciples2).

What the heck were you people playing when this came out ? Mario ?
In this game you can slice the FACE of your enemies with a perfectly placed hit. You can chop his his limbs to pieces and he'll still fight you. You can chop his body and play soccer with his fragments. You can chop the heads off bigger monsters and use them as boulders to drop them on stuff.
Not to mention the dragon ...

@Grohan & his pic: and you said my pics were not easy. :p

Heh, it's to obvious now. :p :D (i don't remember that specific simbol tho ...)
I'll let someone else answer tho. :)

Wow, isn't it odd when you look back at old games and systems now and think, those graphics are awful compared to even Morrowind? I swear the N64 graphics were better then they are.

@Kan: I have no clue.

Soul Reaver?

If I'm right, someone else can take it until 7 hours from now, I'll back from work.

Tycoon101 said:
Soul Reaver?

If I'm right, someone else can take it until 7 hours from now, I'll back from work.

Does this post imply i'm free to post any easy one people will get before he gets back? EDIT: Actually would you look at the time. Dang, he should be back already.

:D Finally back, and yet another game that I haven't played was the correct answer.

For some reason i can only see the thumbnail pic. :(
But the interface gives the game away. I won't say what it is tho kuz i don't have any ideas to what question to post ...

Top Bottom