Visual Error with Flashing Lines

SlySlySly

Warlord
Has anyone else had this error. I'm not sure what's causing it, it could be that my mac has only the minimum specs for the game, but since it does, it should run properly. Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.53.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.53.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.54.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.54.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.54.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.55.20 AM.png

Here an assortment pictures that show the line glitches. Sometimes they get out of control and the whole screen is completely glitched out. What mostly ends up happening though is the game completely freezes. Only the visuals though, when I click on the screen and press keys that trigger menus there is still a sound so the game seems to be working just not the visuals.
Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 12.01.06 PM.png

Here is my mac info.

Note:I doubt it's any mods I have installed. I've tested the game without the mods and I've had the same problems. I'm also running on the minimum visual settings but that didn't seem to change anything at all.

Does this happen on both the Metal and the OpenGL version? You can change that in the launcher under Options > Game Settings.
Ope I fixed it. Mine was on the Metal version and I changed it to OpenGl and I haven't had any issues. Thanks!

I just got GS on Steam and am now getting the same error. I can't see where this launcher thing is -- is that only for the App Store version? Is there something that can address the glitch on the Steam version, if that's the case?

I just got GS on Steam and am now getting the same error. I can't see where this launcher thing is -- is that only for the App Store version? Is there something that can address the glitch on the Steam version, if that's the case?
Oh, I have the steam version so you should be fine. When you start it up, you know how when you first start up the game it has this window that opens up that you have to click "play" or something on to actually launch the game?

Last edited:
Top Bottom