War Academy?

drexvenor

Chieftain
When will the War Academy be put in place for CivIV. I know within days people will have worked out killer strategies that will make it easy for new people to play Civ4. I found the War Academy for CivIII to be one of the best features of this site. How many people plan to post strats in the War Academy?

Be sure to read "troythefaces glorious theory #56-how to win on mp and use the draft in sp". It should be a must read for any west point cadet let alone civ player.

could you link that please? I don't know where this article is.

Just to point out, the Strategy & Tips is already in place, and the forums that will provide the basis for the Civ4 "War Academy" are also in place, but currently empty.

Give us some time! ;) We can't put up articles until we've played the game a little bit. ;)

Padma said:
Just to point out, the Strategy & Tips is already in place, and the forums that will provide the basis for the Civ4 "War Academy" are also in place, but currently empty.

Give us some time! ;) We can't put up articles until we've played the game a little bit. ;)
Come on Padma! Use your time travelling abillitys and give us Civ IV! We know you have it! :D

I just can't wait to see how drastic the change in starting strategies will be. Most of the starting strats for CivIII focused on the exact things that CivIV seeks to curb. Rapid expansion being the biggest.

It is indeed a brave new world (Civ) that we entering.

Top Bottom