warcraft mod

Hi :)

any FFH Modmod should go Here, and we're a friendly community. Any questions you may have can and will probably be answered.

Good luck

Thomas

If by help you mean people answering questions, yes! There are quite a few modders on this forum who will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

If, on the other hand, you mean people helping with your mod... Generally, not until you have something to show for it. Once people see it in action and decide they like it, you can usually get one or two people to contribute a bit. ;)

click on the above link. i've shown some result about the mod, now i'm finishing the skinning of the units

some screenshot: Religious unit, Corporation unit, Heroes
1) Paladin Priestess of Elune Warlock Demon Hunter Priest Dark Ranger Druid Necromancer Witch Doctor Shadow Priest Death Knight
2) Frostborn Eagle Arcane Mage Argent Dawn Paladin Driad Engineer Thorium Brotherhood Warrior Bard Timbermaw Shaman Frost Mage
3) Dragonflight Eredar Ragnaros Khaeltas Antonidas Uther Rhonin Cenarius Magni Tyrande Danath Velen Chtun Cairne Sylvanas Rastakhan Zul Jin Malfurion Lorthemar Anub Arak Illidan Thrall Tandred Jaina

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,408
  • Civ4ScreenShot0064.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0064.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Civ4ScreenShot0065.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0065.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,164
Hi :)

any FFH Modmod should go Here, and we're a friendly community. Any questions you may have can and will probably be answered.

Good luck

Thomas

Not trying to make trouble, but I dont see how a warcraft mod is a FFH modmod. You could use reskinned ffh units and maybe some mechanics, but it has nothing to do with the world of Erebus.

It's a dark fantasy mod, built off of FFH2, that's the logic behind why it would be here. I don't see a problem with it; of course I also don't see a problem with releasing it separately in the modpacks forum either. Seems like something the mod maker would decide.

And? His warcraft mod isn't a full mod yet, so no need for a dev forum. Making it in a single thread is fine, especialy when it is still basicly FfH. Warhammer has its own forum because it both adds alot of new stuff, and originaly, it was not based of FfH.
Regardless, if you didn't want to make trouble, why bother posting? Although the mod has nothing related to FfH lore-wise, it relates to it completly mechanics wise.

But Warhammer has its own separate forum

how do you think warhammer started? :p it was orignially a puny little thread in the modding section of the forum (actually started before FfH, but has been remade so many times using different code bases that its still in development lol, hopefully this is the last remake...)

Although the mod has nothing related to FfH lore-wise, it relates to it completly mechanics wise.

well said, my point exactly.

im actually kind of interested to see where this warcraft mod goes :) ive heard that its possible to import Warcraft models into civ to use for units and buildings, but im not 100% sure (and have no idea how it would be done either ;))

is possible to import the model from warcraft 3 but you need to be expert on 3dsmax and i don't
i redid all the skinning

here there are some city, help me suggesting the world winder and world improvement

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0066.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0066.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 903
  • Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 873
  • Civ4ScreenShot0069.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0069.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 749
  • Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG