Warhammer Fantasy Map - Accurate and Global

You might want to check the player settings and make sure that leader is one of the starting units.

You might want to check the player settings and make sure that leader is one of the starting units.

Now that I think of it, I think I've seen people say elsewhere that there are problems with Warhammer 2.5's regicide mode.

Tokeganji, you might have to open the map up in editor mode, save as something else, and then modify it yourself (properties tab) to give each Civilization their "king" unit. That way, if you want to play regicide, you can play that map, and if you want to play a normal game, you can use the previous map.

Pretty good map but some civs starting locations are pretty poor, Estalia looks really barren might want to add a few sheep or game ;) Otherwise good job.

Pretty good map but some civs starting locations are pretty poor, Estalia looks really barren might want to add a few sheep or game ;) Otherwise good job.

I've been working on modifying the mod, and accordingly the map also. The area Estalia is part of, the Old World, is virtually identical to the map made by Kai; I created the rest of the world around it based on the favorable proportions. I didn't notice Estalia was so barren because I didn't design Estalia originally; but thank you for letting me know this. I'm changing that, and making sure other locations aren't "barren". Some starting locations are more "barren" than others; Ironclaw Orcs for example, but they have industrial bonuses in their region, and the land is good for farming. But I'll be making sure there's no serious deficiencies.

Hi,
since there sadly are no WH Mods for later Civ games, I went back to Civ3 and the mod. Was nice, but since I discovered your map ... the game is absolutely great!

Thanks for your efforts.

BR,
Mattmios

Hmm, looking at the file that I have, it does not have any units in it, just resources and map. It does not appear to be the 2.5 version either.

Top Bottom