Warlords World Map w/ 18 civs and Starting Locations

This is a very slightly modified version of a Huge Earth Map made by StrategyOnly.
I changed a few pieces of terrain, but mainly added accurate starting locations for 18 civs. I made this right after buying Warlords, so most of the new civs are included.

I didn't post screenshots because I assume everyone knows what an earth map looks like, but if anyone wants some posted just let me know.:D

There are 2 versions, one with both the Celts and England on the British Isles, and one with Germany replacing the Celts to make Europe a little more balanced.

Version 1 (Celts): Rogepost Link Here

Version 2 (Germany): Rogepost Link Here

Let me know if there are any glitches.

Btw, does anyone know when Filegone was renamed RogePost? I haven't uploaded in a few months, so I just noticed now.

Canada's not in this map. If you brought it in from a mod you need to set the starting location yourself. It's impossible for me to account for every country that might be added by mods.

You said something about germany? I don't see them on either map? Both maps appear the same? lso there's a english force that starts in central canada. I have no other mods. It's on these maps.

Game will wind up an english win every time as presented. England getting two startgin cities <one in the Yukon and one on the British Isle> will cause them to be way to powerfull from the get go. If your going for realistic start locations the Celts did not originate on Eire they were transplanted there by the Romans <to use as slaves in Londinium> after nearly being wiped out.

Use Native american tribes instead of Americans .<Americans should only be used as a pop up in the mid 1700's AD they didint exist as a Civ before then.>

Other than that is some interstign playing.

Top Bottom