Warrior kills....Caravel?

allhailIndia

Deity
Yup, that's what happened, with the 1.61 patch.

I was at war with Isabella, my warrior hanging around in a neutral port, when her ships try to come to port, my gallant warrior jumps at them and ....sinks them!!

Is that a bug or am I missing something...? :hammer2:

Sounds like a bug

I'm sure I read in the manual that Land units can only attack Land units

This is not a bug, and it was there before 1.61.
If the enemy captures one of your cities it will destroy all ships and aircraft, and if he enters a neutral city he will destroy all of your ships aircraft stationed in this city. Strange definition of neutrality in war...

Once I unloaded three missionaries in my "friends" city. They were all killed by a spanish caravel...

Once I unloaded three missionaries in my "friends" city. They were all killed by a spanish caravel...
i'm sorry, but i think this is hilarious, not to make light of your loss...

i like blockading a city with a bunch of naval units in it, and picking them off, 1 by 1 with your gunships because they can't take the town.

sorry, mr. dirt. it's just for fun, but i'm pretty sure your gunships don't get hurt, at least.

Crossbow men can kill gunships. Pikemen can kill your first tanks reasonably regularly which is a hoot. The other day I had a knight knock off two gunships which borders on the ludicrous. This is mainly on the lower levels. Musket men are absolutely useless against crossbows when attacking a city and even in the open. So there are still a few bugs in the system.

Top Bottom