Was it SOTD? IQ of a carrott

SanPellegrino

Wanderer
I fell of may chair laughing, when I saw this. I searched if it was SOTD already but couldn't find it, but I guess so, must advisor quotes where already covered and most people know them.

If not you guys just don't play as well as I do!
:D
(sorry couldn't stand it ;) )

:rotfl:

I recognize this line from an old C-64 adventure. I don't remember the name but it was text base. If you died with a lousy score it would say : 'you are an adventurer with the intelligence of a carrot'

Anyone knows the name of this game?

Originally posted by ProPain
I recognize this line from an old C-64 adventure. I don't remember the name but it was text base. If you died with a lousy score it would say : 'you are an adventurer with the intelligence of a carrot'

Anyone knows the name of this game?

Was that "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"? It does sound familar.

:lol:

What have you done to make him say this? Far far far far leading in tech?

ya, it's probably very advanced science that triggered it.

:lol: Yeah, this cracked me up too.
I don't think you have to be very far ahead in tech to get this, when I did I was only 1 or 2 techs ahead at the time.

That's actually a line from the move Real Genius, circa 1985. Dr Hathaway says this to Young Mitch (who's 15) at a science fair in the beginning of the movie.

Still pretty funny, tho.

Very funny! What skill level was that at?

We need a sticky SOTD list.

I got the "All your bases are belonging to us" from Tokugawa the other day, but I'm pretty sure this one's been posted before.

Originally posted by HomeAir

Was that "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"? It does sound familar.

Could be. Although I don't remember having played a game based on the hitchhikers guide, it sounds like something that might be used in such a game.

It is regent, it is still ancient age and like crazy eddie I am only 1 tech ahead and leading the histograph score barely. I didn't know this line is from a movie from 1985! (good memory btw)

Originally posted by SanPellegrino
I didn't know this line is from a movie from 1985! (good memory btw)

Not really good memory. It's only one of my favorite movies. ..

"I'm comptemplating the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?'". . . :lol: :rotfl:

I love that movie. . .

Sadly, tho, I haven't seen any of the advisor sayings in any or my games. Maybe I just don't listen to them enough. . .

Originally posted by SanPellegrino
I fell of may chair laughing, when I saw this. I searched if it was SOTD already but couldn't find it, but I guess so, must advisor quotes where already covered and most people know them.

If not you guys just don't play as well as I do!
:D
(sorry couldn't stand it ;) )

I got it too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom