'We have our reasons'

Choggy

Prince
Thanks Peter....most illuminating.

Peter won't trade me Lit for this reason, never seen this before. He's not at WHEOOHRN with me (although he keeps changing his mind as to whether he's annoyed with me or just cautious, currently he's just cautious). What does this mean?

He's most likely building the Great Library.

Thanks to you all. I'm guessing by the responses that this is something that is well known and has been asked several times before although I couldn't find it using the search function (probably me not using it properly).

Thanks to you all. I'm guessing by the responses that this is something that is well known and has been asked several times before although I couldn't find it using the search function (probably me not using it properly).

I just googled "we have our reasons civ 4" and clicked on the first link that popped up.

Do you know how to use google operators?

If you want to google search for something on a specific website here's the format

site:[sitename] [query]

So, for this one for example you'd type "site:civfanatics.com we have our reasons."
(without the quotes)

Notice that there is NO space between "site:" and "civfanatics.com" and there IS a space between "civfanatics.com" and "we have our reasons"

^^^^thanks...I never knew that myself

ha...I just used your example to find out more about google operators on google.com

Top Bottom