Weird News ε' - The fifth column

Exploding toilet at a Dunkin’ store in Florida left a customer filthy and injured, lawsuit claims​

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A customer has filed a negligence lawsuit against Dunkin’, claiming he was injured by an exploding toilet at one of the coffee chain’s locations in central Florida.
Paul Kerouac is seeking more than $100,000 in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in state court in Orlando, claiming he suffered “severe and long term injuries” following the explosion of a toilet in the men’s room of a Dunkin’ location in Winter Park, Florida, a year ago.
After the explosion left Kerouac covered in human feces, urine and debris, he walked out of the men’s room seeking help from workers and the store’s manager, according to the lawsuit. An employee told him that they were aware of the “problem with the toilet” since there had been previous incidents, the lawsuit says, without diving into further details about the explosion.
When contacted Thursday by email for more details on Kerouac’s injuries, his attorney, Scott Spradley, said he was tied up and couldn’t answer the questions until the following day. The Canton, Massachusetts-based company did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.
The lawsuit says Kerouac suffered “bodily injury,” and he has required mental health care and counseling since the incident in January 2022.
https://apnews.com/article/dunkin-d...rida-lawsuit-db7794a8ed61a8f1350bfbaffb094aa8

After the explosion left Kerouac covered in human feces, urine and debris, he walked out of the men’s room seeking help from workers and the store’s manager, according to the lawsuit. An employee told him that they were aware of the “problem with the toilet” since there had been previous incidents, the lawsuit says, without diving into further details about the explosion

Previous incidents! :eek:

they dug the first tunnels to defeat "satanist" coronavirus curfews that would have prevented them from praying in the sinagog . At least this is what they claim . It gains a power of its own because such things somehow do it ; in case the heretics come in and gun them down .

after the Eppstein thing , it readily joins the Blood Libel thing , where the "Whites" quickly declare the Middle Easterners are sacrificing kids to their false god when they are not traficking the lot . Having fun is not a thing ı would suggest , considering it will lead to more justification to Holocaust II , where the camps are run with Anglosaxon efficiency and available freely for those who are NOT Jews , too .

never ever had a need to be sane , but without being offensive to posters , ı could say the web in my country is like Bill Clinton visited after the '99 earthquake to steal orphans who were later killed by katanas / Japanese swords in satanic rituals of those who are not "human" . Not reptilians but people whose top Prophet is Moses .

those insane will explain it as the Jewish Conspiracy . That anything negative about lizards and all being taken down . You know , some smart people nere already declare Musk bought Twitter to fight evil and "evil" in the world .

by the way the more mainstreamish lot that owns the synagogue has been buying land in Northern Cyprus because of their oft repeated anti-Zionist attitude . You see , everything that happens in the world ends up coming this way . Yes , it will be useful to hurt anyone that kinda sorta opposes the Gazze stuff in Israel and the Jews across the world . Otherwise it wouldn't be on Twitter and so on .

bah , the story IS that the private pilot of Eppstein admitted they stole underage girls with the plane from here in 1999 , despite she would be "bought" at 15 , making it in 2001 or 2 when she was in any position to know . And has disappeared after this particular "admission" like today even if the all English news say she left her house not today but days ago . See or will see how everything will come here .

I saw only one inside the synagogue, with the pandemonium there :)

X/Twitter is having a lot of good-humoured fun with the whole imbroglio, but on the downside it's also brought a bunch of unhinged anti-Semites to the fore. Speaking of which, the site has a terrible issue with neo-Nazis. On no other major social media platform are they so numerous and so vocal.

*So I put two videos there, but turns out they've been deleted. I'll try to find them again

X/Twitter is having a lot of good-humoured fun with the whole imbroglio, but on the downside it's also brought a bunch of unhinged anti-Semites to the fore. Speaking of which, the site has a terrible issue with neo-Nazis. On no other major social media platform are they so numerous and so vocal.

*So I put two videos there, but turns out they've been deleted. I'll try to find them again

At the 1.00 minute mark

that's why it happens in the first place . They are two sides of the same coin and not two sides exchanging broadsides . It (Eppstein's tunnel thing) aims to decrease the Israeli "reputation" to convince the rest of the Middle East to take action against certain enemies of the West . The size of the blunder in some war is yet to be seen , it can be safely buried only with some other war .

otherwise people would be all tinfoil hats with "proof" evaporating instantly ... Mind , this is the "weakened" influence of some country in the affairs of one another .

20240111_034640.jpg

N.B. man 'happy to be alive' after nearly being impaled in driving accident​

Pickup truck pierced by bridge piece in crash on remote logging road

After a long night shift on Jan.10, Michael Roy hopped into his pickup truck with a co-worker and started the long drive home.

The ride could have been his last.

Roy, 32, often took a rural logging road for the 100-kilometre drive from the job site in Plaster Rock to his home in Saint-Quentin.

Snow was heavy through the desolate woodland trail known locally as the West Tobique Wood Road.

"We didn't see much and we didn't go fast," Roy said.

Halfway through the drive, just as they were approaching a sharp turn over a bridge, Roy said his steering began to malfunction.

He said he lost control of the wheel and hit the brakes just as his truck slid through the bridge and into a ditch.

After the crash, Roy turned to his co-worker.

"I told him I'm happy to be alive, and he didn't know why."

Roy told him to turn on his flashlight, and the crash scene was revealed.

A thick wooden beam from the bridge had pierced through the front body of the truck, into the cabin, and through the very seat Roy was sitting on.

"When it entered the truck, it hit my seat just enough to lift me a little bit," Roy said, adding that it even ripped his pants.

"I'm glad that it wasn't an inch over because I would not be here to talk with you."

He said he and his co-worker were both in disbelief that Roy was still alive — the pair walked away without injury.

"Just a little bruise and maybe two or three scratches. That's all I got," Roy said.

When he finally made it home safely, Roy's wife was shocked.

"My wife can't believe it until I showed her the pictures, and she can't believe it until I went with them the day after to the scrapyard to see the truck in person."

Roy said he didn't call police about the crash because it took place on a road through private land.

"The towing just went there and removed the truck from the bridge and towed it to the scrapyard," he said

The truck was totalled, but Roy was not — making him a bit of a local wonder in Saint-Quentin, which has around 2,000 residents.

"Every time I go to the mall or the grocery, everyone tells me that they can't believe I'm still alive," Roy said.

Despite going through a near-death experience, Roy said he's not nervous to get behind the wheel again.

"I know it's because it's mechanical issues, it's not my skill that's involved," he said, adding that he's worked as a heavy equipment operator for seven years and during those years, drove in his fair share of winter storms.

"I didn't think that something like that could possibly happen to me," Roy said.

"But now, I see that you never know when it's your time."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/saint-quentin-truck-crash-beam-implalement-1.7086909

Top Bottom