• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Wet Stonehenge (Wonders and buildings on Water)

Well a wonder is not builded very closed to the city. So I'm guessing it was placed in a water tile. Visualy.

Yeah - its does this. Strictly speaking, I don't think it is a "Bug", just a limitation in the programming. Note that if you reload, it might move (I *think* the city improvement textures get moved around each time you load a game)

Looks like it's not only Stonehenge, but any wonder that can be placed into water tiles. It shouldn't be, IMO, but still a minor bug.

I'll try to reload to see if what you've said works.

This is very minor. I'm not even sure if it should be in this section, but I just joined, so cut me some slack! Anyway, the bug. I was building the pyramids in a coastal city, and the graphic was in the water. I took a screenshot, but I accidentaly hit printscreen again before I could save it! :crazyeye: Anyway, I just thought I would report it. Like I said, I'm new to the forums, so tell me if this is incorrect procedure.

In my game, the Pyramids and The Oracle are both located in the ocean tiles of my coastal city

I don't think it is specific to one wonder. I think it can happen to any of them. I've seen it with the Oracle, Angkor Wat, and others.

I don't think it is specific to one wonder. I think it can happen to any of them. I've seen it with the Oracle, Angkor Wat, and others.

yep yep.. common issue I first noticed in Demo.

Yep It is not only wonders that have this problem. I have seen my coliseums and a few other improvements doing a skinny dip.

Rat

My guess is that they forgot to add in a check to a coastal city to make sure that stuff doesn't appear in the sea. It'll probably be fixed in the first or second patch.

Top Bottom