WH Norse/Vikings

woodelf said:
I can see him as a Dwarven beserker in FfH.

No please, that's not a dwarf!:sad:

I updated the first post. Includes a version with axe and shield with button and versions without horns now.

@JP Unfortunatly can't do the original bearmanflag for it cause I would need an asymmetric dds file for that but hope that's still ok for you?

Ploeperpengel said:
No please, that's not a dwarf!:sad:

I updated the first post. Includes a version with axe and shield with button and versions without horns now.

:lol:

If you shrink the scale down he'd look close, maybe.....

Alright, he's not a dwarf....

Very imspressive unit! I ask all modders who have a viking or norse civ to adopt this as their UU!

nice one ploe, your models get high quality!

Wow Ploep, these new units look awesome! :goodjob: Especially the huntsman, like you said it's really unrecognizable.

You know what would make my day - if Firaxis releases the Scout model without the backpack and the feathers, so that we finally can have an ancient unit that doesn't wear a skirt and not have to give up team color for that. :)

Rabbit said:
Wow Ploep, these new units look awesome! :goodjob: Especially the huntsman, like you said it's really unrecognizable.

You know what would make my day - if Firaxis releases the Scout model without the backpack and the feathers, so that we finally can have an ancient unit that doesn't wear a skirt and not have to give up team color for that. :)

Hm, I don't like the teamcolor anyway, it's to bright normally. Personally I'm quite happy with the scout like you prepared it:)

@Dual

it was meant to be a Bear but of course you can see it as wolf if you prefer:lol:

Ploeperpengel said:
Updated the second post with Norse Geirrmen.
Looks really awesome Ploep! :goodjob: I hope whoever's responsible for the Viking civ mod uses at least one of these and personally I'll forgive them for using units with horned helms, history be damned. :D

@Ploepperpengel,

I have implemented most of these units into the Realism Mod. Unfortunatelly we have a CTD problem wwith the lovely Huntsman.

Everything is alright and we can see and play with him in the Worldplayer. However in real game, if we move him alone with the goto order to somewhere on map, it will crash between 2-4 rounds there after. However if we use him with the keypad, everything is alright. It seems it only happens when you order him to move in ahead several moves (go-to function)

What could be wrong with this unit? Are you able to recompile the nif files? Maybe it helps. :(

Many Thanks
Houman

Top Bottom