What are you watching on Youtube now? ξ/ι, or Digamma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh. :)

Something about the pitiful display makes me laugh. Some horrible aspect of mt person.

Alex Jones rules :yup:

Although i predict his downfall due to him allying with Trump. If your show is tied to the government, you can no longer keep the alt audience you had :devil:

What are you talking about? Trump is an outsider. He has nothing to do with corrupt politicians and decadent Washington. I am certain all Alex Jones fans would readily agree with this sentiment. It's almost as if you're saying being president makes you part of the establishment ;)

What are you talking about? Trump is an outsider. He has nothing to do with corrupt politicians and decadent Washington. I am certain all Alex Jones fans would readily agree with this sentiment. It's almost as if you're saying being president makes you part of the establishment ;)

I really doubt that Trump will manage to not flip-flop massively on the alt-right platform that got him loads of votes ^^
TBO Trump just doesn't look interested at being potus. Maybe he secretly funded the recount at the lost Hillary states :D

Kelly's Heroes. Last time I saw it was early '70s, and its just as good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom