What can the Atlas do for the RPG?

Oldbus

Chief of Confusion
Dear RPG folk,

Sorry I've not been very involved, but the RPG is not really my thing. Anyway, I'm too busy posting maps :)

However, given that you seem to have some sort of land purchase thing going, I wondered if you'd like to have some maps in the Atlas showing who owns what. I can't guarantee to update RPG maps as often as the unit maps, but provided you don't change land ownership too often, this shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know what you think.

You seem to use a different grid system for registering land, but that is not a big problem: if you want to go ahead, let me know how your grid works and give me a definitive list of who owns what.

If you've got any other ideas for maps, let me know (I did notice you can get very detailed city maps by using Flying Camera mode - this might be useful).

BCLG100

Music Master
Thanks for the offer oldbus, it's a pretty good idea but the maps are more George's things so im going to have to wait to see what he thinks :)

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
The grid is easy. I figured that we would have Mongolia's land at some point, so I started with their western most point and counted A all the way across. (Boaring Wallow is K) Our northern point is 1 counting down.

My crude map is kept here. If you want to make better maps, feel free. At this time, we only are using the land right around BW.

Top Bottom