What do you think of AI behavior?

Lose

King
After reading a lot of what others think of the AI I noticed a lot of you guys seem to be confused about AI behavior so I wanted to share whats been working for me...

deny friendships pacts and bribe others to go to war, especially those who are friends. when the ai will ask you for friendship keep denying all pacts.. but keep doing trades like you normally would as if you were friends. you will still get a lot of friendly benefits even without declaring friendship. if you are friends with an ai and they do something other ai's dont like, you will be declared/denouced. if you need to go to war make sure all the ai's are busy with each other or at least make sure they hate the civ u want to conquer. you can make others hate other ai by bribing like i mentioned.

just deny friendship pacts and keep bribing others to go to war, also make sure you have a standing army to defend so they wont be tempted to go to war. this works 99.99% of all my games even postpatch and with the new patch. there is those who will declare no matter what...

there is of course other factors that contribute to war/friendship but as long you arent bumping borders and do what i mentioned it works.. its hard for this to work if you are neighbors with a war monger... in that case, bribe others to help declare war on them.

use bribing to your advantage by creating an AI enemy for the other ai's.
This has worked for me on Imortal/Emp/King..

Top Bottom