<----- What does it emote?

Superevie

Latina Goddess™
This is probably the spammiest, stupidest question ever: What does that green face emote? I never get it: Is it smugness? floppa21 had it as his avatar for awhile. (and it is sorely missed) It's just been bugging me. :p

I thought it stood for pride and self-centeredness.

hmmm...since floppa has it no longer... I wonder if I could use it ;) :smug:

:hmm: Personally I have no idea what it stands for... I hardly ever use the smilies. Though... as the people above said... I think it stands for smugness.

Like others have said, it's supposed to represent smugness.

How, I have no idea.

I used it often until I found out it was floppa's :p

archer, you play tacops?

Hmm... I think it represents floppa, and is there mainly for his use...;)

Actually, his avatar was one of my favorites here until he changed it...

Urg, that green face is quite ugly.
Since Floppa doesn't use it I think I can say that.

Can't I?

It's an emoticon gone bad. Nobody really knows what it means (or do they ? ;) )

I don't see what everyone has against it. I think it's quite a funny picture :) It's always been kinda obvious to me what it means...

Originally posted by Xen
hmmm...since floppa has it no longer... I wonder if I could use it ;) :smug:

Everyone would think you're floppa.. Although if the emotion of annoying smugness fits, wear it... ;)

Originally posted by Superevie

Everyone would think you're floppa.. Although if the emotion of annoying smugness fits, wear it... ;)

ouch.....down SE

but on another site the html is pleased

wonder what that means? :hmm:

Originally posted by Superevie

Although if the emotion of annoying smugness fits, wear it... ;)

you would be a better judge then most in the forums on weather or not the avatar would fit my persona ;)

any way, its just frustrating- finding a nicew simple avatar, as indering to the heart as Floppas old avatar, and curts avatar- simple, yet flashy, and very unique.

besides, I'll soon be on the top 25 posters soon,m and I need a logo ;)

If you could view smiley's in the chatroom, Floppa already has one --> :floppa:, which is pretty much the smug smiley. Also, :hmm: is hmm - wondering about something.

Originally posted by Chieftess
If you could view smiley's in the chatroom, Floppa already has one --> :floppa:, which is pretty much the smug smiley. Also, :hmm: is hmm - wondering about something.

I do? Is it a big butt or something? I've never been to the chatroom...

Top Bottom