• In anticipation of the possible release of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

What Game are You playing?

Fired up my Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor strictly for skirmishing the computer. My skills are rusted, I only beat Normal AI.

Fired up MoO3 just to give it one more go. Just some much is wrong with it, that I'd recommend Sword of the Stars instead.

Fired up MoO3 just to give it one more go. Just some much is wrong with it, that I'd recommend Sword of the Stars instead.
That game (MoO3) had so much potential, i really REALLY tried to like it, i just couldn't face that fact that it's a horrid game.

- Europa Universalis III
- Utopia (first time in 8 years)

Put aside UFO: Extraterrestrials for a while, got a little bored with the missions even if new enemy types kept appearing when I least expected it

COD 2, Medieval: Total War SS 6.3, and Fifa 11.

Fired up my Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor strictly for skirmishing the computer. My skills are rusted, I only beat Normal AI.

:lol: Thats so bad
Come play COH:O with me

^
I've played that for MONTHS when i first got it ! It's surprisingly fun. :)

On topic: I'm playing Drakensang 2 every now and then.

I kinda want to go back to my parents' house now and pick up my old N64 to play that.

Fallout: New Vegas. Already finished one time, playing again. It's a damn fun game. Can't stop playing.

Been playing some GTA:SA and Runes of Magic lately

Football Manager 2011, and a bit of Minecraft

:lol: Thats so bad
Come play COH:O with me

I would but I ain't got internet. I have gotten up to where I'm competive with all AI on hard (allies and enemies).

Relic hasn't gotten around to rebalancing the Brits and Panzer Elite, have they?

Seems the Panzer Elite really are unbalancing on 2.60 if they aren't countered by the brits.

Fallout 3: New Vegas, Valkyria Chronicles 2, and Civ3: Conquests. Just picked up Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943 but have only spent 20 minutes with it.

Top Bottom