What is the city boundary for Great Zimbabwe wonder?

Dida

YHWH
Some tiles with bonus resources are within 3 tiles of city center but worked by another city. Does that count for the purpose of Great Zimbabwe?

The tool tip reads:

"Your Trade Route from this city get +2 Gold for every Bonus Resource within 3 tiles of the city and in this city's territory."

So it has to be owned by the city that build the Zimbabwe, and has to be within 3 tiles, so.. basically any bonus resource within it sborders will count... except those when the borders expands beyond the 3 tile radius.

I think what Dida wants to know is if a tile within 3 hexes of the wonder, but not within the city's boundaries counts towards the bonus. I would have said yes, but I haven't done any real testing to prove one way or another. I don't get to build that wonder very often, to be honest.

Wiki link to GZ wonder

I think what Dida wants to know is if a tile within 3 hexes of the wonder, but not within the city's boundaries counts towards the bonus. I would have said yes, but I haven't done any real testing to prove one way or another. I don't get to build that wonder very often, to be honest.

Wiki link to GZ wonder
The fraising "within 3 tiles of the city and in this city's territory" would seem to indicate that it has to be worked by the city that builds the wonder? Otherwise I'm pretty sure it counts as within the other city's territory.

The fraising "within 3 tiles of the city and in this city's territory" would seem to indicate that it has to be worked by the city that builds the wonder? Otherwise I'm pretty sure it counts as within the other city's territory.
It does seem like it should provide bonuses to the city that build it just like any other wonder since its usually built within 3 tiles away.

Top Bottom