what should i do in my first 100 turns? single multiplayer

wotad

Chieftain
i play random civs on multilayer most times so cant really pick

but from my few multilayer games im always behind in population and military also struggle for gold

i also struggle deciding which tech to go first , and policy

for the most part

i pick liberty alot of the times even tho i only have about 3/4 citys

i play random civs on multilayer most times so cant really pick

but from my few multilayer games im always behind in population and military also struggle for gold

i also struggle deciding which tech to go first , and policy

for the most part

i pick liberty alot of the times even tho i only have about 3/4 citys

Tradition is often superior to Liberty because of many factors(free workers, lack of early happiness, science penalty vs extra cities, etc)

Check my youtube videos. The link is under my signature. I'm often ahead in everything at a certain point, whatever the civ played(all random too).

Tradition is often superior to Liberty because of many factors(free workers, lack of early happiness, science penalty vs extra cities, etc)

Check my youtube videos. The link is under my signature. I'm often ahead in everything at a certain point, whatever the civ played(all random too).

free workers is not tradition xd

but mostly talking for multiplayer urs is singleplayer xd

free workers is not tradition xd

but mostly talking for multiplayer urs is singleplayer xd

I think you didn't get the point. Free workers mean from city states and gold. Monarchy helps you to reach the 210 gold needed, combined with aggressive scouting since that under Tradition you can start with 2 scouts without any problems.

Have you checked my vids? ;)

Top Bottom