What's going on here?

BobTheBull

Warlord
The WOC concept sounds very good, but there is hardly any information about how to implement it

I have looked through all the threads here and have found only the sketchiest information and examples of how to make a module, write an xml file, etc.

How are modders supposed to make their mods conform to WOC without any reference materials? Like I say, I have been through all the threads and if it's there I sure missed it.

There are plenty of modules out there which you can use as examples. Yes, there is not really any comprehensive tutorial on it, but by going through the modules provided by the WoC team, you should have an easy time converting existing definitions to WoC or create new WoC compliant ones.

Or use my mod as an example, it has some stuff the WoC modules do not even do :)

SVNs are repositories in which daa is stored. You can access that data via either your webbrowser or - preferably - via an SVN client like Tortoise.

In this case the data stored in it is obviously all kind of content around the WoC, e.g. converted modules, source code etc., it can be found here.

Oh, an GB is clearly GigaByte.

SVNs are repositories in which daa is stored. You can access that data via either your webbrowser or - preferably - via an SVN client like Tortoise.

In this case the data stored in it is obviously all kind of content around the WoC, e.g. converted modules, source code etc., it can be found here.

Oh, an GB is clearly GigaByte.

Excuse my brain fart. Of course GB is gigaByte

Thanks

Top Bottom